Start date: As soon as possible
Experience: All levels of experience accepted
Job title: Project Manager
Job status: Private sector executive
Travel area: Regional around our offices in Nantes, Lyon, Orléans and Bordeaux
Job sector: Project management in the energy and environment sectors
ADEN, a company specialising in the development of renewable energy projects (wind and photovoltaic), is looking to recruit a RECOVERY PROJECT MANAGER as part of its expansion.
As part of the Development Department, the Project Manager will be responsible for all or part of the development of projects, particularly wind and photovoltaic projects in specific geographical areas. You will be involved in project management and the growth of this business from the identification/prospecting phase right through to the start of operations.
Working with the team and your manager, you will be involved in a specific geographical area, where you will have considerable autonomy of action. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Participating in defining the project development strategy and ensuring its implementation
- Prospect for and identify potential sites, and secure them
- Leading relations with the local authorities concerned to obtain their support for the projects
- Ensure consultation with all the stakeholders concerned
- Launching, monitoring and coordinating the necessary studies with the support of experts in the field.
- Submitting applications for administrative authorisations and monitoring their processing with government departments until authorisations are obtained
- Set up progress schedules and project development budgets
- Reporting to line management and partners
- The position requires regular travel to development areas and, more occasionally, throughout France (travel within our agencies, to project sites, etc.).
Fixed salary depending on profile + Bonus based on targets + Profit-sharing.
Profile required :
We’re interested in a number of profiles. You’re an engineer or have a Master’s 2 (Agro, Enviro, Urban Planning, Geo, Sciences…), and as well as having the soul of a project manager, your interpersonal skills enable you to unite people and unblock all types of situations.
We are a fast-growing SME specialising in the renewable energy sector (wind, photovoltaic, hydraulic).
Joining us means getting involved in an organisation that welcomes you, listens to you and works collaboratively.